Monday, April 23, 2012

It's been a while.....

Man it has been a little crazy around here!  So much has been happening...all along I wanted to blog but still working taking time to do that!!

So I will recap the last two months and maybe go more in to it in a different post?!




Facebook....  I did an idleness fast for lent....it was REALLY good!! One I just got more done! Two...I just stopped caring about really stupid things or being irritated by stupidity.  Steve actually pointed that out to me!  During that time I found that I was able to really enjoy Tristen in a different unrushed way.  Instead of wasting time on facebook then trying to catch up the rest of the day with time I wasted,  I got other things done and I  was able to live my real life and not waste it  reading about others "so called life".  So I plan on limiting how much I am on there!




Adoption.... We had a possible chance to adopt a baby through an open adoption....it didn't work out but God has showed me a lot!  He is willing and able!  I am so excited to see what God does in our lives with this area! ...... In a moment of disappointment I got to see Tristen's heart and it was awesome he spoke truth and encouragement to me it was so sweet!  I hope that God's light shines through him!!





Wedding!  My friend Jen was married and I got to be a part of it!  It is so amazing to see how God puts people together...strengths and weaknesses it excites me!  We had a blast!! The other girls in the wedding were so fun!  I am very thankful to have been a part of it!



Africa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am going there!! I will post more on this later!

My sister Libby ;-)   We are friends again!!  Which is big and really cool!!  I have been praying for a friendship with her and it is growing!!  Praise the Lord!

That is all for now!! 


Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment